Typically the incoming voltage to a property will vary between 216v and 253v as agreed with the current European Legislation. All domestic electrical equipment is designed to work within a range of 207V and 253V.
But critically the optimum and most efficient supply voltage for these appliances is 220V. When the supply voltage exceeds 220V waste is generated, in both heat and vibration significantly reducing the life span of the equipment…
- Reduces energy usage on electrical dependant loads.
- Reduces carbon footprint.
- Contributes to Government funded targets.
- Customer savings start immediately.
- Simple to install, typically in 1 hour.
- Substantially extends the life of appliances and lighting.
- Protects sensitive electrical devices from damage.
- Seamless Switching.
- ROI, typically between 2 to 3 years.